Sunday, January 31, 2010

.....Building Update ~ New Builders!.....

Well I really don't know where to start this post...
this will be a looooong post!!
This building process has been going on for 6 months now and ALOT has happened over the last few months.
After my last post we had a falling out with the Builders....
the quote was BAD!..
and every time that we got a new one the price had gone UP!  
Now I know that is not unexpected when building a house but we had only put on a deposit..and not signed contracts..
and when I queried a few of the costs that were not relevant to our build..the builder called me STUPID!!! hmmmm hubby was NOT impressed!!!
  so that was it we walked away...we did lose our deposit but honestly it was the BEST move that we have ever made!

We had kept in touch with our original CSR that left the company and decided to go to and have a chat to the builders that she had moved to...

After much toying with house plans 
(I really did love the previous Builders house plan that I had chosen)...
we came up with a much better house that suits us perfectly...
and for a ALOT less money...

I have deleted all the old builders "stuff" from the sidebar and added the new builders "stuff"..
our house plan is the "Kyabram" with lots of modifications!

I wont bore you with all the minor "stuff" and the amount of times that our plan has been back to the draughtsman for alterations....but I am loving the plan now!
so now the roller coaster ride starts again.

Enjoy the Journey
Glenda

No comments: