Wednesday, April 14, 2010

.....We have movement!!....

Today is a bit exciting as we have had some movement.....
We have a builders sign on the fence!!
I know small things excite me!!!

Hubby had an appointment with the builder on the block this morning and we were advised that we needed a "3rd" site cut done...
which was quickly organised and completed this afternoon....
so after work I went for a trip out to the block to see the new site cut which takes up half the block now! 
and the sign !!!...
I didnt take photos but I will go back tomorrow night and take some!

and the other exciting thing is that the bank has finally got their butt into gear and our mortgage papers arrived in the mail last Friday so they are all signed sealed and delivered back to the Broker.
The builder rang  and said that they may start next week!! 
OMG...to be honest I really still cant believe that this is all happening..
it seems to have taken so long to get thru all the red tape & paperwork...
I am still holding my breath but I am starting to feel REALLY nervous...

Hopefully more updates and pictures shortly!!

Enjoy the journey
Glenda

No comments: